In the Navy
Fill your closet with dark blue hues
Anything black and white is an obvious, classic color choice for almost any occasion, but don’t forget that navy is always a great alternative. A lighter hue that packs the same professional punch, navy is a versatile option that looks as good on a chambray shirt as it does on a brand new tux. No matter your style, dark blue shades should have a place in every guy’s closet. You can’t mess this one up - despite what some people say about fashion faux pas, navy goes with everything (even black)!
1. Michael Bastian Striped Three-Button Elbow-Patch Blazer
2. Vince Long-Sleeve Poplin Shirt
3. Vince Slub Crewneck Tee
4. Hugo Boss Stretch-Gabardine Shorts
5. Hugo Boss Basic Two-Button Suit
6. Charles Tyrwhitt Woven Navy and White Spot Tie
7. Forever 21 Geo Handkerchief
8. Militare II Chronograph Watch
9. Paul Smith Twisted Stripe Socks
10. Eastland Made in Maine Falmouth USA Rubber-Sole Boat Shoe
How do you wear navy?